Join the Minnesota Chapter of HFMA Today!
Healthcare is undergoing fundamental changes around quality and cost effectiveness. Join the leading membership organization for healthcare financial management executives and leaders. With more than 40,000 members, HFMA helps health care finance professionals:
- Tackle enormous challenges, major opportunities, intense scrutiny, and daily pressures
- Stay informed on fast-moving developments
- Improve performance through education, resources, and connections
- Advance their career and connect with those who are setting the pace
- hfm – Read the number one publication among healthcare CFOs
- Chapter membership – Meet colleagues & connect to your local healthcare marketplace.
- Discounts – Attend HFMA’s ANI: HFMA’s National Institute annual conference,
- MAP Event: HFMA’s revenue cycle conference, seminars, conferences, online courses and forums at the member rate, and save on many products and services.
- hfma.org – Find information, tools, and solutions developed by and for healthcare finance professionals in the member-only section.
- HFMA Weekly News – Get timely updates via email
- Forums and newsletters – HFMA members get a discount on these valued subscription products.
- Virtual Conference – Access cutting edge programming from the convenience of your desktop.
- Webinars – Hear from experts on topics ranging from value-based purchasing to reducing days in A/R.
- Career Development Resources – Build your career with HFMA’s career development resources: self-assessments, nationwide job postings and confidential resume referral services. When you’re ready to find a new position, HFMA’s online National Job Bank can help you find it.
- 120+ CPE Credits – Access CPEs through free registration to education events.
- Certification Programs – Earn a higher salary, get promoted faster and become a respected member of your organization’s leadership team by receiving HFMA’s Certified Healthcare Financial Professional (CHFP) designation or becoming a Fellow of HFMA (FHFMA).
- The Short List – Be the first to learn about the products and services reviewed by HFMA’s rigorous Peer Review process.
- Buyer’s Resource Guide – Consult HFMA’s comprehensive vendor directory – available first to members.
Things are changing too quickly to get by on what you “already know.” Whether you are a seasoned professional or newcomer to healthcare finance, HFMA resources help improve the business caring for finance, clinical, and operations leaders. Be a leader in your industry. Build your future.
Member spotlight provides personal and professional information about selected members chosen on a quarterly basis.
Click here to learn more about your chapter members