With HFMA membership, you gain access to a large network of healthcare professionals, numerous educational and networking opportunities, online resource libraries and premium web content. In addition, you gain access to the following:
- hfm – Read the number one publication among healthcare CFOs
- Chapter membership – Meet colleagues & connect to your local healthcare marketplace.
- Discounts – Attend HFMA’s ANI: HFMA’s National Institute annual conference, MAP Event: HFMA’s revenue cycle conference, seminars, conferences, online courses and forums at the member rate, and save on many products and services.
- hfma.org – Find information, tools, and solutions developed by and for healthcare finance professionals in the member-only section.
- HFMA Weekly News – Get timely updates via email
- Forums and newsletters – HFMA members get a discount on these valued subscription products.
- Virtual Conference – Access cutting edge programming from the convenience of your desktop.
- Webinars – Hear from experts on topics ranging from value-based purchasing to reducing days in A/R.
- Career Development Resources – Build your career with HFMA’s career development resources: self-assessments, nationwide job postings and confidential resume referral services. When you’re ready to find a new position, HFMA’s online National Job Bank can help you find it.
120+ CPE Credits – Access CPEs through free registration to education events.
- Certification Programs – Earn a higher salary, get promoted faster and become a respected member of your organization’s leadership team by receiving HFMA’s Certified Healthcare
- Financial Professional (CHFP) designation or becoming a Fellow of HFMA (FHFMA).
- The Short List – Be the first to learn about the products and services reviewed by HFMA’s rigorous Peer Review process.
- Buyer’s Resource Guide – Consult HFMA’s comprehensive vendor directory – available first to members.